Awhile ago I found an experienced software developer and trained him on developing projects with Ignition. He is now working with me as a subcontractor on an Ignition project. The experience has been great. I need to do it more.
I am interested in finding programmers to get to know, train on Ignition and hire as employees or subcontractors. I am building a team of Ignition developers.
Here is what I am looking for:
- Competent at programming with a firm grasp of programming in general.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Communicates well verbally and in writing.
Not Required, but nice to have
- Knowledge of and experience with Ignition
- Python programming knowledge and experience.
- Java knowledge and experience.
- PLC programming knowledge and experience.
- Manufacturing knowledge and experience.
- Software development knowledge and experience.
Most of the work is done remotely.
If you are interested then let's talk.